Saturday, October 13, 2012

Roost Repurposed & Recycled @ JB

A little blog post before I watch the PPS. Did I mention in my blog before? Shinhwa is my newly addicted Korean *ancient* idol group. Shinhwa BangSong is their new variety show which is HILARIOUS!! I watched until 4 or 5 in the morning these few days.


Okay now, before my memories turn vague, I shall blog about this, 
ROOST Repurposed & Recycled.

I read about this salad bar review for quite some time from a JB blogger, Zenith *Here* and 've been wanting to go ever since. Finally, the BFFs made my 'dream' (okay a tiny small one, I'm easily satisfied remember?) came true a few days back!

I'll let the photos do the talking :)
Sorry for the low quality photos due to dim lighting and dusky ambiance. I already tried my best to pick up the ones you're seeing now!

Salad . Frozen Yogurt . Coffee

the menu.

the way.up

We tried 3 different flavours of yogurt, fruity, bean & nut and chocolate. The ingredients used are fresh and some are unique (I ate nougat!), but the yogurt itself tasted bit too sweet to my liking. The passion fruit lemon tea though, is nice!



you just can't stop yourself from taking photos. The interior is full of surprises and the owner's creativity will definitely make you impressed.

Mislead. It's a seat. 

the.blogger

trying to pretend like a couple. MAX failed. Fated.

dream of getting this kinda book rack in my future house. 
  


This.is.it!!

sexy lips of Herng's.



how many people do you see in this photo? LOL (inside joke)


teeheeeeeee! 4 of us were so happy!

'll definitely pay my next visit soon! May try out their salad, perhaps?

located at the same row with old Roost Bistro. Nearby City Square, It Roo Cafe, That's Cafe, JB Bazaar, etc. etc.. 

P/S: its open from 6pm onwards!


A pretty cool place to chill and hangout with friends! It's nice to bring your date as well!
Roost Repurposed and Recycled.



last but not least, SHINHWA
here comes a photo of them (6 persons, left hand side in black), together with my bias CNBLUE (Right hand side)!

For your information, the youngest of them is 31 this year! How do they keep in such wonderful bodies and faces LOL! The more I watch the show, the more I salute to their friendship and existence in K-pop industry since 14 years ago.

the longest-running Korean idol group, Shinhwa jjang!



Back to PPS to continue loving them.
*addicted-like-what*


Good night! Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Ee

No comments: