Friday, June 3, 2011

Converse Warehouse Sales @ Permas Jaya

Ehmm......... I'm back from the warehouse sales I mentioned in the last post which I'd posted in noon. Am here to show off my goods!!! (Spoils of WAR, cause you gotta squeeze with the crowd, YES)

So this is the place. (please ignore the two gangster-looked uncles) *cough* I was kinda surprised when I arrived. Soooo, emmmmmm, speechless. Many carsss and lotsa people. Hardly find a parking space. But eventually you'll know it's worth a shot.

I forgot to take the photo inside of this warehouse, kinda spacious and various of products available, from sneakers, slippers, wallet, socks, bags, to any kind of shirts, jackets, jerseys and bla bla bla....~


I guess not many people know about this warehouse sales else it would be crowded with a lot a lot a lot more people than today's I saw.


I don't really fancy the shirts and also because of hell outta energy to turn over the 'shirts mountain'. It's kinda stuffy inside so I just wanted to get out of there ASAP.

Kinda jaw-dropped when I pay for these 3 pairs of sneakers.

hehe!! show off time!!
leejin's (RM39.90. original price is RM109.90)
and 2 pairs of mine ;) (RM29.90 each, ori price is RM85.90 and another one I'm not sure)

Hell damn cheap okay!!!!

Sharing is caring. Share this news to your friends around. Opps! I'm sorry, this offer only valid for those who stay in JB. *evil laugh*

Greatness is within


again! Share it out! ;)
*located behind of Shell Petrol station around Jusco Permas Jaya, you can easily spot it*


I almost dozed off while I drove back from Permas Jaya to Skudai. I took almost one hour to reach Perling flyover. Freaking JAM at Pasir Gudang highway. So for those who really want to go there, please avoid going back at time after work. Jam JAm JAM!!!



tonight is gonna be a good good night!!



PARTY TIME!!!!!!! ;)


xoxo
Ee


No comments: